Slip and Falls
Places of business have a duty to maintain a safe environment on their premises to protect their customers. If you have suffered an injury while visiting a place of business due to an unsafe condition, the Mississippi Trip and Fall Attorneys at Roberts Wilson, P.A. can help. It is important to act quickly and preserve your slip and fall injury evidence as quickly as possible.
Click Here for video of Roberts Wilson discussing these types of cases during an interview on WABG in Greenville, Mississippi.
If you have been or your family member has been injured because of any of the following:
- Failure to provide security at a place known to be dangerous
- Failure to protect individuals from criminal activity
- Failure to keep aisles or walkways free of debris or liquids
- Items falling from shelves
- Drownings at swimming pools or recreational areas
- Pool Injury or swimming pool injury
- Boat Injury or Boating Injury
For a Free Initial Consultation, you can call us at (662) 533-9111 or Complete the “Do I Have a Case” form on the right side of the page. An attorney or representative from Roberts Wilson, P.A. is often available to come to your home or visit you in the hospital if necessary.