Operation CARE –Super Bowl-MS Highway Patrol
Posted on Saturday, February 3rd, 2018 at 10:03 am
Alright Everybody! As personal injury lawyers, we are far too familiar with the consequences of a “Good Time Gone Wrong!” The things that can happen are tragic, can cause death, can cause disability or land you in the BIG HOUSE. AND we don’t want these things to happen to anyone. Believe me! Some of us at Roberts Wilson, P.A. Injury Lawyers have been in accidents caused by drunk drivers and ALL OF US have been affected by a tragedy or two caused by impaired drivers in our extended families. We know what it’s like. We understand. This type of pain is the last thing we anyone to experience. The sad truth of the matter is, no matter how many warnings are given, people are still going to act a fool from time to time and people will continue to get hurt. Don’t let that person be you! Watch out for drunk drivers and get away from people who are acting up at parties. Things can and do go wrong very quickly.
The list of things that occur when people drink to much or use illegal drugs while partying on Super Bowl Sunday is longer than a dang football field but lets take a look at some of the things that can happen:
- Fight with your loved ones
- Break-Up with your significant other
- Somebody gets shot or stabbed
- Car or truck wrecks
- People Die!
- Drug Overdoses
- DUI and DUI/Other Arrests
- People go to jail
- Slip, Trip and Fall because you are intoxicated or spilled your adult beverage
- Holes in the wall that have to be repaired — $$$
- You make a fool of yourself, of course, right . . .
- You embarrass your family or your children
- Domestic Violence Convictions – Did you know you cant purchase a firearm with this on your record? Think twice before smacking her around dirt-bags! We can sue you too! *If you are a victim in this type situation, call us at 662-533-9111 and we can help you get the help you need and deserve!
We could go on and on with all the problems that are caused by over consuming intoxicants and acting a fool but we won’t. We all know the consequences but we forget them very quickly after the beer starts flowing.
Here is the Bottom Line:
Don’t be a DUMBASS on Super Bowl Sunday! (see footnote)
If you need any further incentive not to be a danger to yourself and others on Super Bowl Sunday, here’s a little incentive from the fine people who have to work on Sunday, the Mississippi Highway Patrol via the Clarion Ledger, Mississippi’s largest newspaper. If you don’t get yourself, The Troopers will. And, If you cause a wreck, the Roberts Wilson, P.A. Injury Lawyers are going to get you too! You don’t want to be this guy or gal! No Way, No How!
Check out our Super Bowl Sunday commercial below. At our Law Office, we know how to deal with a “Good Time Gone Wrong!”
*This is such a serious message, it sometimes take crude language to make the point to people who are inclined to be irresponsible.