Halloween Safety Tips
Posted on Friday, October 28th, 2016 at 6:06 pm
Halloween is an exciting holiday for families, but it can be a dangerous one. The following safety tips are for everyone who is trick-or-treating or on the road this Halloween.
Most importantly, drivers and trick-or-treaters, put away your cellphone and pay attention to the road and cars while driving and walking.
- Watch for children walking on roadways, curbs and medians.
- Enter and exit driveways carefully.
- When the sun sets, watch for children in dark clothing.
- Instruct your children to walk only in familiar, well-lit areas and never be alone.
- Use reflective tape on their costumes and bags to make sure they are visible.
Have a happy and safe Halloween!