Guidance and Advice from Our Oxford Personal Injury Lawyer
Legally Speaking with Attorney Roberts Wilson is a series that is being featured during WABG’s Good Morning Mississippi. It is hosted by Delta T.V. Personality Johnny Ross.
Throughout the series, Roberts and Johnny discuss various topics that come up in a personal injury law practice and Roberts provides general information about injury claims and other legal matters, including auto insurance claims.
The following topics are scheduled to be discussed in the series:
- 18-Wheeler Wrecks are not the same as car wrecks
- Do I have to go to a hearing to be approved for Social Security?
- Defective Drugs and Medical Devices
- Damages in a Defective Drug or Medical Device Case
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Roberts Wilson, P.A. Home Visits
- Tricky Insurance Adjusters
- Why People Usually get More Money With a Lawyer
- What Happens at a Social Security Hearing
- Why Settling a Case too Quick Can be a Bad Idea for Some
For future shows, we have set up a special e-mail address for you to send questions to me. If your question is selected to be answered on the air, you will receive a Free Roberts Wilson, P.A. “Moment of Truth” T-Shirt.
Get in Touch with Attorney Roberts Wilson Today!
Send your questions to Inquiry@RobertsWilsonpa.com. Before answering your question on the air, you will receive a phone call from Attorney Roberts Wilson. He will discuss the matter with you and make sure there is no other information he needs to answer your questions as fully as possible.
If you have questions about your particular situation, please contact our office at (662) 727-4044 for a free initial consultation. We charge no fee unless we collect for you.
Please remember that the information on the show is being provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to be legal advice about your particular situation. No two legal matters are the same and applicable legal advice depends on specific facts that are unique to each situation.